One online singing lesson
- Discussing your singing goals
- Vocal warm-up, then practicing a song of your choice
- I’ll find your bright spot: the exercise that will get you fast results.
Regular students: you can schedule directly in Calendly.
NOTE: I’m on MATERNITY LEAVE until early autumn 2020. You can schedule though: the calendar is open.
A 1 hour singing lesson is €62,- ex VAT. Go here to pay and book a lesson (you can pay after the lesson).
At the moment, I only teach online (Skype, Zoom, or Whatsapp).
‘Positively surprised with online lesson’
“After my first lesson in Linors studio, we had an online lesson through video calling. I thought music lessons could only be worthwhile when done live, but I came out positively surprised. Even online, Linor was still able to correct my posture, accompany me on the piano, and provide meaningful feedback on my technique. And as a complete beginner, I definitely need all of that. Even though I still prefer live lessons, I do feel the online sessions are just as productive and helpful. Now I can schedule my classes in a much more flexible way.”
“I love Linor and her method of teaching! She’s an incredible professional – if anybody will get the best singing out of you, it will be her. Also the kindest, most patient and sweet person you will ever meet… but make no mistake – you will not be able to cut any corners in your lessons because she doesn’t compromise on quality and can literary hear every breath you take while you sing.“
- Single lesson: € 62,- (ex VAT)
- 5 lesson package: € 295,- (ex VAT) – You save € 15,-
- 10 lesson package: € 580,- (ex VAT) – You save €40,-
- Regular lessons (more than 10): € 57,- per lesson (ex VAT)
Beginners: you get a tailored plan for vocal improvement. A lasting foundation for vocal health and joy in singing.
Advanced singers: achieve a goal, like a recording or audition, or a breakthrough to a new level.
After payment, you can right away schedule.
Online group lessons
- Group of 7: € 25,00 (ex VAT) per person for a 1.5 hour lesson
- Group of 3: € 37,50- (ex VAT) per person for a 1.5 hour lesson
- Duo: € 40,00 (ex VAT) per person for a 1 hour lesson
You don’t need to know each other in advance (although it’s an option). It just means that I can propose to put students of similar level and interests into a group.
Fragment of an online group lesson, which can include individual ‘masterclass’ sections.
Fragment of a lesson with Jubayru (few months of teaching)
Do online lessons work?
I wrote down my thoughts and findings with online lessons: Online singing lessons: the pros and cons.
What to look for in a singing teacher
- A broad repertoire, from classical to pop, so they can suggest songs that are right for you at a certain stage of development.
- The teacher had struggles in his or her own past, such as stage fright or vocal and posture problems. It will help them spot similar problems and have the tools to fix them in you.
- They can accompany you on an instrument, such as the piano.
- Someone who is equally dedicated as you to elevate your level. A sweet teacher, but greedy for progress.