One singing lesson
- Discussing your singing goals
- Vocal warm-up, then practicing a song of your choice
- I’ll find your bright spot: the exercise that will you fast results
Regular students: you can schedule directly in Calendly
A 1 hour singing lesson is €62,- ex VAT. Go here to pay and book a lesson (you can also pay afterwards).
At the moment, I only teach online (Skype, Zoom, or Whatsapp). It’s not everybody’s cup of tea, but I have many regular students who keep coming back for online lessons.
“After my first lesson in Linors studio, we had an online lesson through video calling. I thought music lessons could only be worthwhile when done live, but I came out positively surprised. Even online, Linor was still able to correct my posture, accompany me on the piano, and provide meaningful feedback on my technique. And as a complete beginner, I definitely need all of that. Even though I still prefer live lessons, I do feel the online sessions are just as productive and helpful. Now I can schedule my classes in a much more flexible way.”
I wrote down my thoughts and findings with online lessons: Online singing lessons: the pros and cons.
“I love Linor and her method of teaching! She’s an incredible professional – if anybody will get the best singing out of you, it will be her. Also the kindest, most patient and sweet person you will ever meet… but make no mistake – you will not be able to cut any corners in your lessons because she doesn’t compromise on quality and can literary hear every breath you take while you sing.“
- Single lesson: € 62,- (ex VAT)
- 5 lesson package: € 295,- (ex VAT) – You save € 15,-
- 10 lesson package: € 580,- (ex VAT) – You save €40,-
- Regular lessons (more than 10): € 57,- per lesson (ex VAT)
Beginners: you get a tailored plan for vocal improvement. A lasting foundation for vocal health and joy in singing.
Advanced singers: achieve a goal you have in mind, like a recording or audition. Or to make a breakthrough to a new level.
Or order a 10 lesson package. After payment, you can right away schedule one ore more lessons.
- Group of 7: € 25,00 (ex VAT) per person for a 1.5 hour lesson
- Group of 3: € 37,50- (ex VAT) per person for a 1.5 hour lesson
- Duo: € 40,00 (ex VAT) per person for a 1 hour lesson
You don’t need to know each other in advance (although it’s an option). It just means that I can propose to put students of similar level and interests into a group.
“Many people worry about singing out of tune. ‘Can I even sing?’ they wonder. But I’ve never had a student who – after I fixed their technique (posture, muscle tension, etc.) – still sang out of tune. It’s mostly unlearning bad habits. The musicality will follow.”
Fragment of a lesson with Jubayru (few months of teaching)
Fragment of a lesson with Helena (year of teaching)
What to look for in a singing teacher
- Unless you really want to dive in a particular genre, it’s nice if the teacher has a broad repertoire, from classical to pop, so they can suggest songs that are right for you at a certain stage of development.
- It’s crucial that the teacher had struggles in his or her own past, such as stage fright or vocal and posture problems. It will help them spot similar problems and have the tools to fix them in you.
- It would be nice if they can accompany you on an instrument, such as the piano.
- Someone who is equally dedicated as you to elevate your level. Someone who Is nice, but greedy for progress.