One singing lesson
A 1 hour private singing lesson is €62,- ex VAT. Lessons are in real life or online. Go here to pay and book a (online) singing lesson. A first lesson goes like this:
- Starting with vocal exercises. 2nd part of the lesson: a song you’d like to master
- Discussing your singing goals
- I’ll find your bright spot: the thing you can work on to get fast results
“Many people worry about singing out of tune. ‘Can I even sing?’ they wonder. But I’ve never had a student who – after I fixed their technique (posture, muscle tension, etc.) – still sang out of tune. It’s mostly unlearning bad habits. The musicality will follow.”
- Single lesson: € 62,- (ex VAT)
- 5 lesson package: € 295,- (ex VAT) – You save € 15,-
- 10 lesson package: € 580,- (ex VAT) – You save €40,-
- Regular lessons (more than 10): € 57,- per lesson (ex VAT)
Beginners: you get a tailored plan for vocal improvement. A lasting foundation for vocal health and joy in singing.
Advanced singers: achieve a specific goal you have in mind, like preparation for a recording or audition. Make a permanent breakthrough to a new level.
Or order a 10 lesson package. After payment, you can right away schedule one ore more lessons.
“Before I started my classes with Linor, I wondered if I would be good enough to take singing lessons.
Linor made me realize that I could make it happen. She said: ‘It will take some time, but I will make you find your voice.’
The classes with Linor give me so much energy. Every time I leave I feel like I’m floating on air, or after a great, refreshing swim!”
- Group of 7: € 25,00 (ex VAT) per person for a 1.5 hour lesson
- Group of 3: € 37,50- (ex VAT) per person for a 1.5 hour lesson
- Duo: € 40,00 (ex VAT) per person for a 1 hour lesson
You don’t need to know each other in advance (although it’s an option). It just means that I can propose to put students of similar level and interests into a group.
Do you already have a group and want to book? Mail me or call me.
“I compare Linor to a good masseur I once had. This masseur did not immediately started kneading my back, but first asked me to stand up, measured me and then said that one leg was half a centimeter shorter. Likewise, Linor corrected my neck and head, which led to a completely different sound.”
What to look for in a singing teacher
What criteria should you have in mind when you are looking for a singing teacher?
- Looking to sing in a particular genre, like jazz? Find a specialized teacher. But in general, it’s nice if the teacher has a broad repertoire, from classical to pop, so they can suggest songs that are right for you at a certain stage of development.
- It’s crucial that the teacher had struggles in his or her own past, such as stage fright or vocal and posture problems. It will help them spot similar problems and the tools to fix them in you.
- It would be nice if they can accompany you on an instrument, such as the piano. It makes the actual singing of songs more enjoyable.
- Someone who is equally dedicated as you to elevate your level.
“I love Linor and her method of teaching! She’s an incredible professional – if anybody will get the best singing out of you, it will be her. Also the kindest, most patient and sweet person you will ever meet… but make no mistake – you will not be able to cut any corners in your lessons because she doesn’t compromise on quality and can literary hear every breath you take while you sing.“