One singing lesson
A 1 hour private singing lesson is €60,-. Lessons are in real life or online. Go here to pay (and book) for an online singing lesson.
- Starting from your level – no matter how high or low – with vocal exercises. Second part of the lesson: singing a song you’d like to master.
- Discussing your goals, and what’s required to achieve those.
- I’ll find your bright spot: the aspect of your technique you can improve fastest in a short time.
“Many people worry about singing out of tune. ‘Can I even sing?’ they wonder. But I’ve never had a student who – after I fixed their technique (posture, muscle tension, etc.) – still sang out of tune. It’s mostly unlearning bad habits. The musicality will follow.”
- Single lesson: € 60,-
- 5 lesson package: € 285,- (you save € 15,-)
- 10 lesson package: € 560,- (you save €40,-)
- Regular lessons (more than 10): € 54,- per lesson
Beginners: with a package deal, I give you a personally tailored plan for body and vocal improvement. A lasting foundation for vocal health and joy in singing for the rest of your life.
Advanced singers: achieve a specific goal you have in mind, like preparation for a recording or audition. Make a permanent breakthrough to a new level in terms of vocal endurance or range. Get rid of bad vocal habits that you thought were intrinsic.
Or order a 10 lesson package. After payment, you can right away schedule one ore more lessons.
“Before I started my classes with Linor, I wondered if I would be good enough to take singing lessons. Would my voice stand up to the test of being an instrument?
But from the first lesson, Linor made me realize that I could make it happen. She said: ‘It will take some time, but I will make you find your voice.
The classes with Linor give me so much energy. Every time I leave I feel like I’m floating on air, or after a great, refreshing swim!”
In a group, there is plenty of room for individual attention from me. Also, you’ll get insights from observing me teaching your group members. Plus it’s a lot of fun to sing together
- Group of 7: € 22,50 per person for a 1.5 hour lesson*
- Group of 3: € 35,- per person for a 1.5 hour lesson*
- Duo: € 37,50 per person for a 1 hour lesson*
You don’t need to know each other in advance (although it’s an option). It just means that I can propose to put students of similar level and interests into a group.
* There are discounts for series of group lessons, similar to individual lessons
Do you already have a group and want to book? Mail me or call me.
“I compare Linor to a good masseur I once had. This masseur did not immediately started kneading my back, but first asked me to stand up, measured me and then said that one leg was half a centimeter shorter. Likewise, Linor corrected my neck and head, which led to a completely different sound.
Already in a few lessons I have progressed tremendously. I reach my notes effortlessly for the first time, without having to force it. I am starting to discover my voice.“