– You’ll get the realization that you don’t need to change your artistic choices. Instead, you’ll know how to find your specific audience.
– You’ll have the mindset to go for it rather than wondering if you’re good enough, which creates better results.
– You’ll skip years of ‘beginner’s mistakes’ regarding approaching venues, mailing, social media, and investing in general. Save yourself a lot of frustration and money.
– You’ll know how to use your energy in the right moments on tour, preventing a burnout.
– The art of effective follow-up work: often forgotten but this has a high ‘return on investment’
– How to create a fan base.
– BONUS: You’ll know how to network without exerting yourself. Be a great networker without needing to actually network.